Some bad pics of some my feather stuff

Care to see my etchings?
Stormy

Some bad pics of some my feather stuff

Post by Stormy » Fri Dec 17, 2004 10:23 pm

I seriously need a new digital camera - this one is so old that you can't even buy one with this few megapixels :cry: but anyhow, here's a few of my low to mid-range feather creations.

Stormy

On this first one, I really hate the way the one on the right turned out - that big black blob (that I couldn't even fix in Photoshop) is actually an iridescent turkey feather.
Stormy ~~}~}-:>
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam

sapphireseve
Level 1
Level 1

Post by sapphireseve » Sat Dec 18, 2004 6:45 pm

Those are really great stormy!!! This may come as a dumb question and if it is I apologize, but are they used for anything in particular or just for really lovely decoration?? Good job :-D
Sapphireseve
"I am the owner of my actions, heir to my actions, born of my actions, related through my actions...Whatever I do, for good or for evil, to that will I fall heir"...

Stormy

Post by Stormy » Sat Dec 18, 2004 6:49 pm

Thanks! :-D
Well, they can be used as smudging fans for incense or for decoration. The one with the painting on it is actually a "talking feather" - the person holding it is the only one who gets to speak and each person gets a turn holding it so they can say thier piece.
I actually sold all five pieces today - good news for the squirrels and birds because I told them they weren't getting any more feed until I generated some more cold hard cash LOL.

Stormy
Stormy ~~}~}-:>
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam

morgana
Level 22
Level 22

Post by morgana » Sat Dec 18, 2004 7:01 pm

Those are so pretty!! Good job Stormy! :-)
"Love like you've never been hurt."