I got bored at work - PHOTOSHOP!

Care to see my etchings?
Kystar
Level 57
Level 57
Zodiac: Cancer

Post by Kystar » Mon Dec 20, 2004 4:37 pm

LOL...that reminds me of some things that Antaine did with that pic and a few other pics of me in that costume...maybe he'll put them on his webpage later...:)

No offense taken at all...that picture was taken for our college newspaper when I was "Lady Starria" the Horoscope writer...it was meant to be dramatic...so I can easily see how that could inspire dramatic photoshop fun!

I really actually like that sphere you worked up. nice.
You say "Witch" like it's a bad thing!

davisherm
Zodiac: Aries

Post by davisherm » Mon Dec 20, 2004 4:50 pm

Kystar wrote:LOL...that reminds me of some things that Antaine did with that pic and a few other pics of me in that costume...maybe he'll put them on his webpage later...:)

No offense taken at all...that picture was taken for our college newspaper when I was "Lady Starria" the Horoscope writer...it was meant to be dramatic...so I can easily see how that could inspire dramatic photoshop fun!

I really actually like that sphere you worked up. nice.
Hehehe, I have a friend who strikes nearly the exact same pose. I'm half tempted to post his picture and ask if he's your cousin or something.
"I just want to play on my Panpipes..." Cake

antaine

Post by antaine » Mon Dec 20, 2004 6:43 pm

Kystar,

You mean this one?

Bigger

Or this one?

Bigger

To see more of my Photoshop madness:
Visit my gallery

davisherm: Awesome Photoshoppin pics!
Last edited by antaine on Thu Mar 10, 2005 4:19 am, edited 2 times in total.

Stormy

Post by Stormy » Mon Dec 20, 2004 7:04 pm

OK, now I have to get in on this too - this is a very old pic I did when I first got Photoshop for a friend who is insane about ice cream.

Stormy
Stormy ~~}~}-:>
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam

Kystar
Level 57
Level 57
Zodiac: Cancer

Post by Kystar » Mon Dec 20, 2004 7:05 pm

yes, Antaine, I meant those.

Davis: LOL...doubt it...but then again, never know... :lol:
You say "Witch" like it's a bad thing!

sapphireseve
Level 1
Level 1

Post by sapphireseve » Tue Dec 21, 2004 4:10 pm

silly boy, THATS what you should be doing while your bored....reading the manual!!!! :) and not having it with you is not an excuse... I"ll mail it to you! No seriously, if and when your ready to be more serious with your work, i'll certainly be here to support you my love :) I can't help it, i get all weird when i find out people have artistic talent.
Sapphireseve
"I am the owner of my actions, heir to my actions, born of my actions, related through my actions...Whatever I do, for good or for evil, to that will I fall heir"...

morgana
Level 22
Level 22

Post by morgana » Tue Dec 21, 2004 5:51 pm

Sapphire, I'm the same way. I don't really have too much artistic talent to speak of, but I love seeing others' artwork! One year I got sick of nagging my mom to get back into her painting, so I went out and bought her some canvases, paints and brushes so she'd have no excuse not to!! :-D
"Love like you've never been hurt."

sapphireseve
Level 1
Level 1

Post by sapphireseve » Wed Dec 22, 2004 1:36 pm

Hi Morgana,

I was born with artistic talent, most of family has it in someway and I'm a practicing artist. I know what you mean about mothers, my mother is the same way, she's is the reason i discovered my talent. She is quite talented herself but i can never get her to use it. then again she had a bit of a not so nice experience with art when she was a child and she just never had the guts to get back into it. I dunno, i guess i get weird mostly because artists have to ability to find potential and make something out of it, but you can't use people really LOL So instead we just bug the heck out of them!!! :-) Davish has alot of talent artistically, both visually and verbally, so naturally i bug the crap out of him!! Did your mum ever get back into painting???
Sapphireseve
"I am the owner of my actions, heir to my actions, born of my actions, related through my actions...Whatever I do, for good or for evil, to that will I fall heir"...

morgana
Level 22
Level 22

Post by morgana » Wed Dec 22, 2004 8:29 pm

Yeah for a little while, but she's been so busy lately that she hasn't had the time to do any more. :-(
"Love like you've never been hurt."

sapphireseve
Level 1
Level 1

Post by sapphireseve » Wed Dec 22, 2004 8:43 pm

awww thats too bad, artwork can become ones solice in life. Well maybe someday when she has more time :-) you can't keep art away from an artist for very long!!!! It eventually gets tired of waiting and blasts out in full force!! Ok i'm just being silly now. adios :-)
Sapphireseve

davisherm
Zodiac: Aries

Post by davisherm » Sat Dec 25, 2004 9:05 pm

Well, I had some more downtime so I decided to see if I could make some .gifs...

These are my first ones ever, so I hope they don't suck too badly.

"I just want to play on my Panpipes..." Cake

Autobot_livewire
Level 1
Level 1

I spy, with my little eye...

Post by Autobot_livewire » Wed Mar 09, 2005 10:35 pm

Hey Davisherm, I don't know if you've realized it, but in one of your storm pics, there's a Dragon's face, taking up the entire upper-right quadrant. Take another look. ;)